Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance On Hold (Not AWOL)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance On Hold (Not AWOL) Empty Clearance On Hold (Not AWOL) Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:17 am

girlbosspinay

Arresto Menor

I just resigned from company A and left in good faith. I had my resignation letter approved and my clearance signed from diff departments.

However, I had a strained relationship with my boss. I could not handle her attitude.

My clearance is now on hold because she won't sign it. It's been 3 months already and she still hasn't signed it. As in siya na lang yung kulang. Reason daw is my pending work is still being reviewed. Pero wala naman sila sinasabi kung what exactly the unfinished task is and paano ko ito mareresolve.

I worked there for 2 months but I still declare it in my employment history. I am not a fan of lying. And I left in good faith so there is nothing to hide sa background check.

I now have a job offer from company B and they are requiring me to submit a COE.

Pwede po ba itong "to follow" na lang? Unless they allow me to submit other means of proof like SSS contributions. Help! Possible pa ba makahanap ako ng work? Hindi naman ako nag AWOL.

2Clearance On Hold (Not AWOL) Empty Re: Clearance On Hold (Not AWOL) Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:17 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You can ask the HR of your previous company to give you a CoE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum