Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of signature

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of signature Empty Falsification of signature Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 pm

jansawicz

Arresto Menor

Two person bring to notary office Contract of Sale (unit apartment from Townhouse). My signature is falsified. The document is signed by the buyer and he pay downpayment to one of the two of the guys. Notary confirm on the document that he checked mine and buyer ID. 4 questions.
Can I file the case only against the guy who confirm to pick up the downpayment or both of them?
Can I file the case against the Notary and under which article?
Is Notary making the same crime as two other guys?
Should I go directly to Prosecuter office?

Jan

2Falsification of signature Empty Re: Falsification of signature Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can go after the person who falsified your signature and the person who notarized the document without your presence. first thing you need to do is hire a lawyer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum