Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needs anyones views and opinions about a land/property issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rose8008

Arresto Menor

Hi. Last August, my Lolo on the father side who was 84 got really sick and was admitted to the hospital. I shouldered all the expenses. Everything, from food, to medicines to hospital bills, everything. My parents decided to sell my Lolo's house and lot to me since I've already spent a lot for his hospitalization. And they gave me a price. We've agreed that I will buy and provide all his needs. Sadly, my beloved Lolo at the very old age didn't make it anymore and died about 3 weeks after he was admitted to the hospital.

Now, after I've paid a gain tax, they wanted to increase the price. I got upset and felt really bad. Because why would they do that? When they still need the money for my Lolo's medicines/hospitalization of whom they have neglected when still alive, they gave me a fixed and agreed upon price. And now that my Lolo's dead, they wanted to increase it. I feel like it's just not right.

When my Lolo got sick, it was I and my other cousin who got really concerned. If my parents have not seen how concerned I am for my Lolo, they would have not cared. Until now I still cry everytime I think of my Lolo. I still miss him a lot. And I am happy that i got his property rather than other people owning it, so that I can take care of it and preserve some parts that would remind me of him.

I told my parents, about how I feel of their decision. I told them that I don't feel right about the increase. i feel like I was being fooled.

I told them that if they have told me right away, I could have said no because I can't afford it. And because they've given me a price that I have savings for, that's why I accepted their offer.

Tama ba na mag increase sila after the agreed price?
Maraming salamat po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum