Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:16 am

eno1ome

Arresto Menor

Hi Ma'am and Sir
I filed a resignation letter and passed it to the HR. They told me that the 30 day notice will not take effect until I find a replacement for myself. I knew that this was against the Labor Law. I tried talking to them but they insisted on their contention.

So I contemplated whether I should seek legal recourse. But when Iasked for a received copy of my resignation letter, they won't give me one. I am now afraid to file a case in court since I have no evidence to show that I really passed a resignation and not just going AWOL.

What should I do?

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:20 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Submit the letter again, and bring a witness. If they refused to "received" it, write in your copy "Refused to receive by the HR" and have the witness sign it. Then render your 30 days after the date you had HR "Received" your copy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum