Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harassment at an Internship

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harassment at an Internship Empty Sexual Harassment at an Internship Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:56 am

pistinang2010

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I am currently a Grade 12 student together with my girlfriend who is about the same age as me (17). We are working in the Department of Tourism and we recently went to an island to conduct surveys about its tourism industry. Now here is the problem, this certain head tourism chief told my girlfriend (mind you most of us were minors) to have sex with him and commit a threesome with another intern. She refused. However she is scared as hell and wants to take legal actions against him. What should we file to the court?

Hoping for a quick and concise response.

P.s. That man is also married and admitted he "fucks around" because his wife is "manhid".

2Sexual Harassment at an Internship Empty Re: Sexual Harassment at an Internship Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:16 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

First you should file a report to the HR of the company. All companies are obligated to take action in case there is a sexual harassment incident. if they did not take action, or that you find that  their action is not satisfactory, you can file sexual harassment in DOLE and in court

3Sexual Harassment at an Internship Empty Re: Sexual Harassment at an Internship Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:43 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Since a government employee is involved (Department of Tourism), file a complaint before the Civil Service Commission. You can try also filing a complaint before the Ombudsman. Try reading this. I hope this helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-public-officials

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum