Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Body Frisking, personal things checked

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Body Frisking, personal things checked Empty Body Frisking, personal things checked Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Mithi

Arresto Menor

My boss handed in her resignation recently. However, the manager was not happy about it as it overlapped with other personnel also resigning from the company.

Just now, I saw that her staff were “looking around” the work station of those leaving and I feel like they're doing the same thing to me and my boss.

My boss and I discussed what may happen next as the manager apparently has a history of dragging the resignation process and has bad blood with other employees who left.

She said it was possible that the manager may have her staff do frisking on me as well as check my bag.

If such really materialized, is it legal? Can I refuse or file a complaint against her and her staff? On what basis should I tell her no way am I subjecting myself to such a derogatory treatment.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes it should be legal as long as it is policy, if ikaw lang ang ni frisk then pwede kang mag fole ng complaint. you can also demand na same gender ang mag frisk sayo.

Mithi

Arresto Menor

As far as I know po, Wala namang ganung policy talaga. Kaya we're thinking of countermeasures na rin in the event na harangin pati Yung mga gamit na ilalabas namin.

Salamat po so reply!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum