Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married for 8years to a korean man

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Married for 8years to a korean man Empty Married for 8years to a korean man Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 am

carol__pable

Arresto Menor

Good day
im 31 yrs of age and im asking for an advice if i can change my marriage status to single ?because eversince i get married, my husband was not around even right after our civil wedding the day he goes back to korea , and i want to change may passport name what legal matter should i d0, and besides i already have a live in partner now and were planning to get married next year hope you could help me ...
thank you and more power.

2Married for 8years to a korean man Empty Re: Married for 8years to a korean man Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

either have him file a divorce in Korea or file an annulment or nullity case for your marriage if you have valid grounds.

3Married for 8years to a korean man Empty Re: Married for 8years to a korean man Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You need a court order to have your marriage declared void.

4Married for 8years to a korean man Empty Re: Married for 8years to a korean man Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:34 pm

carol__pable

Arresto Menor

thank you mam sir but i dont have any contact to him even his friends, he's in south korea and i really dont have any idea where he is Sad , what should i do ?

5Married for 8years to a korean man Empty Re: Married for 8years to a korean man Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Consult a lawyer personally and tell him your whole story. He then can advise if your marriage has ground for annulment or nullity. whatever will apply on your case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum