Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

13th month December Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

113th month December Resignation Empty 13th month December Resignation Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:42 pm

blazyburn

Arresto Menor

hi
i would like some help to you guys
im about to give my resignation letter on nov 20 2017 and my last day will be dec 20 2017
our company policy is to hold our last one month pay salary and give it to us after weve process our clearance and be cleared.
Question:
1.rendering 30days in the law is working days or calendar days?
2. can they hold my 13th month on this coming december and give it to me next year after my clearance?

thank you!!

213th month December Resignation Empty Re: 13th month December Resignation Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Calendar days
2. Yes, they can hold your 13th month pay and that would form part of your back pay.

313th month December Resignation Empty Re: 13th month December Resignation Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:28 pm

blazyburn

Arresto Menor

thank you sir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum