Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cocolife future savings platinum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cocolife future savings platinum Empty cocolife future savings platinum Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Ailyn Mae TaƱagras

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Please help me about my problem in cocolife FSP I have this just today but afterward I change my mind. I immediately go back to there office asking them if I can still cancel my policy but according to them no, I can only get 75% of it after 2 yrs then I told them that not yet 24h I can still cancel it coz I change my mind but they only talk to me and insisting I cannot cancel it anymore..please help me I don't want this policy and according to them I am covered as an OFW here and abroad when I review it again when I came home it stated there that I am covered only if I am ni the country.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum