Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can A Minor File A Case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can A Minor File A Case? Empty Can A Minor File A Case? Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:35 pm

MidnightBlues

Arresto Menor

Hi there!

Please call me Daisy. I just turned 16 and well, I want to file a case against my dad for abandoning us. He doesn't want to support me and my younger siblings. My brother is turning 13 on January and my sister would be 10 by the same month. I'm planning to ask for support from him for our education. In just 2 years I'll be college so I'm worried about my future. I want to get in a good school and pursue the path I want. So I just want to ask if it's possible for a minor to file against someone? To my parent (my dad) to be specific. We're sort of desperate already so if any PROFESSIONAL can answer my question and give us some legal advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Smile Thanks!! Smile

ps. I'm from the Philippines. Otherwise, I wouldnt be here lol. But yeah thanks in advance!

2Can A Minor File A Case? Empty Re: Can A Minor File A Case? Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Where is your mother?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum