Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traffic Violation / Clarrification / Validation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azrobert89

Arresto Menor

There was a traffic violation that I committed last August 2017. It was because my back ride at that time was not wearing any helmet. When I check the Violation Ticket, the violation stated there is only " inappropriate " no specific traffic violation that was placed. I know there was a violation but the problem is that the place or the city where I was caught for violating the traffic regulation was too far from our city. I forgot to pay the ticket and possibly I could receive a notice from the court about it. Could I contest the notice since the violation recorded on the ticket was not specific and not part of any traffic violation listed on the ticket itself.

Thanks,

Rob

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

You can try contesting this but you will not be excused for the violation so i don't see the point of doing this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum