Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traffic Violation / Clarrification / Validation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azrobert89

Arresto Menor

There was a traffic violation that I committed last August 2017. It was because my back ride at that time was not wearing any helmet. When I check the Violation Ticket, the violation stated there is only " inappropriate " no specific traffic violation that was placed. I know there was a violation but the problem is that the place or the city where I was caught for violating the traffic regulation was too far from our city. I forgot to pay the ticket and possibly I could receive a notice from the court about it. Could I contest the notice since the violation recorded on the ticket was not specific and not part of any traffic violation listed on the ticket itself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum