Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex GF threatens to sue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ex GF threatens to sue Empty Ex GF threatens to sue Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:09 pm

nathan25

Arresto Menor

Hello, I have been receiving messages from my ex gf lately implying that she wants to file a case against me since she was a minor (17 yo) when I got her pregnant. I was 20 yo back then and we lived together in her parent's house when she got pregnant. We only got separated after almost 2 years when I found out that she's having an affair and she pushed me away after being confronted.
Moreover, she keeps on saying things like I owe her everything that I have and if she will pursue the case she will have my departure and all my papers on hold, (Im a seafarer by the way).
She have also mentioned that I will owe her a big amount of money, in case.
Im currently 26 yo and it all happened 5 yrs ago.
I just need to know under what case will my situation fall and I appreciate your advise regarding this.

2Ex GF threatens to sue Empty Re: Ex GF threatens to sue Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

Are you giving your child enough financial support? coz if not, she has all the right to sue you not just because you got her pregnant at 17, which could fall under Statutory rape, but also about issues with child support. The best thing you could do is to talk to her and her family in private.

I'm not a lawyer.

3Ex GF threatens to sue Empty Re: Ex GF threatens to sue Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm

nathan25

Arresto Menor

we have already agreed and settled for child support.
By the way, from what i know, statutory rape is for those under 12 yrs of age.
I appreciate your reply. Smile

4Ex GF threatens to sue Empty Re: Ex GF threatens to sue Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

sorry about the statutory rape.. I read the 17 years old as 11 haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum