Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife threatens me with abandonment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My wife threatens me with abandonment Empty My wife threatens me with abandonment Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

Father555

Arresto Menor

Good Evening.

Just a brief background

I am married for 15 years since 1997, but me and my wife decided to live separately since 2007. And from then I send her 30,000 per month for our two kids, and visit my kids during Sundays.

Then early this year, we somehow got back together, but then didn't last. Monetary issues. I gave her 80% of my salary, but when her credit card bills came, walang pambayad. So I firmly asked her where did my salary go, I know it's convenient to use a credit card purchases, pati utility bills nasa credit card nya. But I assumed na maski i-credit card nya lahat, the money to use to pay for the credit card is already there. In other words, nag-away kami at naghiwalay.

Now she is asking me to pay her credit card debts, Wew! She can't even justify how she end up with that debt, yes the statement says groceries, and utilities, and other things. But where did my salary go if all the things are billed in the credit card.

Ok now, para matapos lang ang gulo. Sabi ko babayaran ko. Already paid half of it. She doesn't allow me to see my kids anymore, been two months. Then she asks me for monetary support for my kids. Sabi ko, I'll support my children, pay for their schooling, buy their needs, buy them groceries myself. Ang sagot nya hindi raw pede, gusto niya iabot ko ang pera sa kanya, at sya raw ang bahala. Kung hindi raw ako sumunod sa gusto nya, she'll file an abandonment case against me.

Ano ba ang abandonment? at ano ang parusa?

attyLLL

She probably refers to economic abuse under ra 9262. Make sure you are able to document the support you are offering. You can give both in cash and in kind.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum