Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Threat Empty Death Threat Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 am

Darkphoenix538

Arresto Menor

Hi,

JUst this Friday, I receive a call from an anonymous person using a landline (#029442627). The person said that he will kill me and will pull the trigger on me. I reported this to our barangay but just got disappointed since I got no help from them. I went to a police station and filed a blotter. I was able to get the name of the owner of the landline number and even the address. However, both the baranggay and police told me that this is a impossible situation. I need help since i am not considering this lightly. What should be my next course of action after the blotter?

2Death Threat Empty Re: Death Threat Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:12 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

hire a lawyer if you want to pursue legal actions.

3Death Threat Empty Re: Death Threat Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 am

Darkphoenix538

Arresto Menor

Thanks. Valid naman. THats what I was also thinking. Since naka blotter na, e wala naman magagawa ang blotter against dun sa taong yun. Do you think PAO can help me?

4Death Threat Empty Re: Death Threat Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if indigent ka, you can approach PAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum