Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

death threat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1death threat Empty death threat Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 am

dwandebelen

Arresto Menor

Hello my dad got a death threat through the phone yesterday and apparently through mail a few months ago. What shall we do? Can we ask PLDT to give us the phone number of the one who called since we don't have caller ID? Is it necessary? Pls. advice what to do. We suspect that the threat comes from a jealous neighbor or business competitor.

2death threat Empty Re: death threat Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 am

rchrd

rchrd

No it is not the PLDT that can help you. Your dad should assess the threat if it is real or just a prank. If it is real, he should secretly seek assistance from the police or NBI. If it is just a prank, hang your phone then use another for hislegitimate contacts.

God bless and don't forget to ask for His protection. God is our refuge and shield.

3death threat Empty Re: death threat Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:05 pm

dwandebelen

Arresto Menor

I agree. Thanks for the advice! I will just have a caller ID installed for his peace of mind and pray.

4death threat Empty Re: death threat Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:32 pm

attyLLL

or, have the land line cut and just get one of those wireless landlines. cheaper and have instant caller ID.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum