Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR Attitude

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HR Attitude Empty HR Attitude Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:18 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

Ano po pedeng gawin sa hr na may bad attitude?

Scenario:
  • Delayed na ang final pay. More than 2 months.

• Last email ko is last week. Wala pa daw date of release.

• Nagemail ako this week. Hindi nagreply. Then nangulit ako ulit. Nagsend ulit ng email every hour na hindi nagrereply.

Is it acceptable na makarecieve ako ng rude reply from the hr?

My email:
Any updates on my final pay? Is it moving?

Hr's Replye

It’s moving. But like we said it’s still under our budget allocation, you are 3rd in the line for release.

We will reach out once we got good feedback from the release date from finance, no need to email every hour/day it won’t fasten the process.

We will inform you once everything is settled. Don’t worry your back pay will still be released no one is running away with your money.

Delayed na ang final pay, then bad attitude pa sila.

Ano po pede ko gawin?

2HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:24 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

tbh, i don't see any bad attitude from HR side. you may see it as sarcastic but they can argue that they are just giving you re-assurance.

also, imho it is not professional to bombard someone with emails unless they specify that they will reply within a specific period and they did not.

3HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:49 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

HR is not just someone. It is their job by the way. Where is the re-assurance? Three months delay and no date of release? And delayed email feedback?

Btw, I am not bombarding them email.. I just want to make sure that my email will not be on top so that they can easily see it.

4HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

also, imho it is not professional to bombard someone with emails unless they specify that they will reply within a specific period and they did not.

Delayed na po more than 2 moths. And hindi sila nagrereply. It is not an act of bombarding, every hour ako nagsesend after hindi nila magreply the day before. My question is very short, simple, direct the point, and answerable by yes or no.

Please review my concerns carefully.

5HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

Delayed na po more than 2 moths. And hindi sila nagrereply. It is not an act of bombarding, every hour ako nagsesend after hindi nila magreply the day before. My question is very short, simple, direct the point, and answerable by yes or no.

6HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

The HR is not rude, they are just telling you naipit sa Finance department yung release date ng pay mo. Wala kong nakitang bastos sa reply sayo.

Well, you can contact the finance department at ikaw na mismo mag follow up sa finance para magbigay ng date dahil sabi ng HR si finance ang root cause ng delay. Best way is to forward that reply by HR to Finance pag nag folow up ka baka kasi magturuan pa atleast may proof ka na si HR si Finance ang sinisisi hehe

7HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

I dont know why wala pero I found this unnecessary from an hr people.

no need to email every hour/day it won’t fasten the process.

Because as I already mention, they are not responding to my email.

Don’t worry your back pay will still be released no one is running away with your money.

For what is this defensive statement? I mean is it really necessary to tell it from a previous employee who is waiting for finalpay that has no release date? seriously?

8HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

HR is not just someone. It is their job by the way. Where is the re-assurance? Three months delay and no date of release? And delayed email feedback?

Btw, I am not bombarding them email.. I just want to make sure that my email will not be on top so that they can easily see it.
Yes it's their job pero hindi lang yung concern mo ang trinatrabaho nila kaya you have to take this into consideration. also, ikaw na din nagsabi na nangulit ka dahil wala sila reply. lol.
imho, once a day for sending a reminder is fine. pag hindi talaga sila nagrereply then put urgent on your email title and mark it as "high importance". pag wala padin, call them.

Ano po ba ang definition mo ng bombarding? lol
granted na may delay nga at di ka nakakakuha ng sagot, but did it help yung pangngulit mo? and ang sabi mo your question is answerable by yes or no, magiging masaya ka ba kung makareceive ka ng reply na "no" lang at walang explanation? most probably Lalo ka lang mabadtrip.

anyway to make it short, walang nilabag si HR na batas at di sila rude.

9HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

did it help yung pangngulit mo?

Yes, nagreply sila.

magiging masaya ka ba kung makareceive ka ng reply na "no" lang at walang explanation

Please make the arguments sensible. Hindi ko po hangarin dito maging masaya or not. Update lang ang hinihingi ko. A simple 'no' would be fine. and yes it will make me happy kasi nagreply sila.

10HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

Yes it's their job pero hindi lang yung concern mo ang trinatrabaho nila kaya you have to take this into consideration.

I know kaya nga sobrang ikli ng ng question ko at ndi nmn ako galit sa way na nagtanong ako.

ikaw na din nagsabi na nangulit ka dahil wala sila reply. lol.
Normal po yun. Malamang. Mangungulit ako. Wala pa yung pera ko eh. Pero again yes or no lang ung email ko.. I am not asking them to release it immediately. SO kahit grade school basta alam sagot mkakareply agad.

imho, once a day for sending a reminder is fine. pag hindi talaga sila nagrereply then put urgent on your email title and mark it as "high importance". pag wala padin, call them.
You can say this because of the fact that you don't know that they have the attitude of ignoring emails. I am not the only one with this issues with them. If hindi ako mjagreresend ng email, by using common sense matatabunan yung email ko which is urgent kasi nga diba delayed na.

11HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:03 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung madami pala kayo may reklamo sa HR bakit di kayo nagreklamo sa management? kung valid yung concerns nyo pwede silang itama ng management.

yes, common sense na yung latest email ang nasa 1st page ng email pero do you think professional na isang page ng mailbox eh same email from the same person?

anyway, di naman na legal yung issue mo so i'll let you figure out kung sino ang nasa tama at mali between you and your HR. Hopefully your issue will soon be resolved.

12HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

mateyo28

Arresto Mayor

do you think professional na isang page ng mailbox eh same email from the same person?
Well this is not possible. The reason why I sent it again is para hindi matabunan at makita agad kasi maraming ngang nageemail. Professionalism has nothing to do with this.

Thanks

13HR Attitude Empty Re: HR Attitude Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

The best advice I can give you is call HR when you sent an e-mail to let them know you send one. Or better, set up an appointment with them para face to face mapag-usapan ang issue. Siguro naman they won't turn you down kung mangulit ka makipag meet at baka mapabilis pa ang process kasi pupuntahan mo sila.

Just an advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum