Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

attitude problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1attitude problem Empty attitude problem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 pm

kingndsatta

Arresto Menor

Hi and good day,

The insident happens this first day of the month. I ask my son a 12years old to bring down the hose to fill the drum with water for our boarders,his younger sister go with him. After doing what i said they came down saying that they hate their aunt so much because of her attitude and the feirce way she look at them that even her boyfriend is doing it. Every time they are saying this it hurts me alot because this is happening every time they saw their aunt. I cannot do anything approaching her is so much imposible because she doesnt now how to answer nicely but of high voice. I have 4 children all of them hated her so much.This came a point that i bursted out. I approached her angrily and asking what is her problem with my children and the way she look making them angry. She keeps on denying i pointed my finger on her eye causing a little scratch in it. Then i heard her boyfriend making voice or something i cannot understand inside the bathroom and start kicking the door telling him to come out.My husband came and hes the one confronted the boyfriend asking why he is joining and telling that he doesnt have right acting like that in the house because hes only a boyfriend visiting and

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum