Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization and Salary Increase

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization and Salary Increase Empty Regularization and Salary Increase Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

The probi period ended last Oct 6, 2017 this is base on the signed contract. Nakalagay din sa contract na every six months/upon regularization, there is a salary increase base on performance. The employee got a very good feedback from the boss and the evaluation was forwarded to HR 2 weeks before end of probi.

From Oct 9-13, regular na ang employee so dapat yung salary increase ay magrereflect na sa sweldo for cut off Oct 1-15 pero ang nakuha ng employee ay same probi rate pa rin.

May choice ba ang company kung kelan lang nila gusto iimplement yung salary increase or kung kelan lang talaga nila gusto iregularized ang employee? Kasi unfair naman sa employee at sa contract signed kung hindi masunod ang date at hindi magreflect yung increase for the 5 days na regular na ang empleyado. Parang breach of contract yung nangyari.

2Regularization and Salary Increase Empty Re: Regularization and Salary Increase Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:14 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Regularization is after 6 months + 1 day. basta lumagpas ng 6 months at pinapasok pa siya, may papel man o hindi, regular na.

Next, may amount stated ba kung mag kano increase? or % lang or bahala na si company? or may matrix? lets say a feedback scoring this points get this amount of increase. And how did you know the employee have a very good feedback? Sa appraisal ba may naka saad na bigyan ng increase at magkano?

Maraming condition muna ang dapat tignan bago ka masagot ng maayos otherwise, this is my comment based on what I perceived from your query:

Depende siguro sa cut-off, ano yung sasahurin every 15th and 30th. i.e. ang sasahurin ng tao for the 15 is from worked rendered on the 25th of last month to the 8th of this month, then yung 30th is yung work rendered from the 9th to 24th of the current month. Kung ganito ang cut-off sa 30 pa niya makukuha ang salary increase niya.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum