Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last pay and 13th month

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last pay and 13th month Empty Last pay and 13th month Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:50 pm

pdc

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I was a probationary employee of a retail company and on my 5th month I decided to resign due to salary delays and non-payment of SSS/Pagibig and Philhealth.

I have turned over my department to the incoming head and the turn over was being monitored by the owner on a daily basis. a day before my last day, I have already filled up my clearance and as per feed back of HR Department after 2 weeks, all departments cleared me of any accountability.

Now after being cleared, I was following up already the release of my last pay and 13th month pay with them and suddenly they asked to report to the office to clear some concerns, I have obliged with their request and I was actually cleared of the liability.

Since i am cleared and have no liability with them whatsoever, I decided to follow up my last pay with them after three weeks and now they are telling me they have another concern which I need to clarify again.

I have received feedback from previous employees as well that this is their style to delay the release of you last pay and once you are finally cleared they will issue a 1 or 2 months posted dated check.

Is this legal? what can I do to hasten the release of my last pay?

Thank you and looking forward for an immediate response : )

2Last pay and 13th month Empty Re: Last pay and 13th month Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes. Ang normal naman talaga na release nyan is 45-60 days.

3Last pay and 13th month Empty Re: Last pay and 13th month Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

pdc

Arresto Menor

Hi luke,

Its already going to three months and they have been creating issues to prolong their hold on my last pay. If ever you get cleared after 3months, still they will issue a 2month post dated check. Thanks

4Last pay and 13th month Empty Re: Last pay and 13th month Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:26 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes ang 60 days is after clearance talaga. if feeling mo hindi nila ibibigay ang final pay mo, mag file ka na ng complaint, pero kung delay lang mag antay ka na, kasi mas matagal pa pag nag file ka ng kaso

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum