Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Position Letter for NLRC

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Position Letter for NLRC Empty Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:20 am

vincefroi

Arresto Menor

Can i write my own position letter to NLRC? the PAO refused to help me with my case since as per them its meritless and I cant afford to get a private lawyer what should I do? My case was illegal termination due to habitual absenteeism as per my employer. I got a final written warning last December for 1 absence and after 4 months April 27,28 and 29 i got sick however the date of my medcert was on the 3rd day so they ruled out the 1st and 2nd day as UNEXCUSED ABSENCES also i got sick again for 2 days and failed to secure a med cert. so they summoned me for an admin hearing then they dismissed me.Also i would like to note that my direct manager who initiated all case against me we both have a history of disagreements and i know that this is his way to get back at me.

2Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

yes you can write your own position paper, however, it would be better if someone with legal experience write it for you or check your letter

3Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:18 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

advice lang, if pao finds it to be meritless ibig sabihin nun very little chance ka manalo. You might be wasting your time and effort lang

4Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 am

vincefroi

Arresto Menor

Hindi kaya tinamad lang ang PAO?based sa reserch ko ang daming absences ng mga case ng iba pero me laban padin..Hindi man lang ako binigyan ng chance kahit ma suspended man lang..For 6 years na ive been handling a team ne minsan wala pa akong nakitang naterminate na hindi dumaan ng suspension. .Anyways thank you sa mga advice nu i badly need it since i cant afford to pay for private lawyer.

5Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Vince,

Wag mong sasabihin na tinatamad ang PAO. wala kang basis nito. Ang PAO ay maraming hinahawakan di lang mga labor cases, such as criminal cases, civil cases. they are doing this service with no additional pay coming from you or their other client. and its not good that you should insult them as such.

6Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:49 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Your final written warning was in December. You were absent again, and you have failed to procure a medical certificate or provide proof that you were sick on all the days that you were absent.

Seriously, what did you expect?

And do not insult the good lawyers in the Public Attorney's Office. They do good work for pittance.

7Position Letter for NLRC Empty Re: Position Letter for NLRC Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

It is best to refer to your company rules and regulations/handbook or manual, if there is one, about offenses and penalties and the procedures in disciplining its employees. Check it if the company did not observe its own rules, such as proper penalty. For me, your above-stated absences does not deserve termination from employment. The penalty imposed upon you is not commensurate to your offense, so there is illegal dismissal

Of course you can represent yourself and draft sign your own position paper, but it would be better if it is prepared by a lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum