Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invasion of Privacy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invasion of Privacy Empty Invasion of Privacy Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:10 pm

louixxee

Arresto Menor

Hello, I'm a 4th year college student in business management, and a former member of our school publication.

I have been framed and that got me terminated on Sept 15, 2017.

A fellow member has hacked my friends account and took screenshots of our conversation on facebook, showing it to the publication's adviser. That got me terminated.

The only proof I have that my friend has been hacked is that the home screen that is seen in the screenshot is different from my friend's phone and is similar with the hacker's (I have various screenshots that he sent me before, too. That's why I can compare)

The termination also had no due process or whatsoever.

I want to know if my evidence is solid enough to prove the hacking, and what legal actions I can take against the hacker. Where do I go first?

Please help Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum