Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

constructive dismissal

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1constructive dismissal Empty constructive dismissal Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 am

7zynah

Arresto Menor

hi,
i was diagnosed with mild hearing loss because of that i was force to have LOA. I dont really want because I need money and that I can still take calls by the way im working in a bpo. after a month my ent issue me Fit to work.but still our company doctor did not.approved my fit to work because it doesnt indicated in the medical certificate that i may take calks, so i went back to my ent and asked if she can change my medical certificate then she issued me a new one. Then on August 31, 2017 i have submmited my medical certificate indicating that i may take calls, my supervisor told me that they will process it and will wait for doctors and hr approval. I have texted my supervisor yesterday with regards to my case when will i can go back to work then he called my saying that it is best if i should wait for the hr to call me to explain. I was thinking what is the reason why he cant explain it to me? i have been in LOA for almost 3 months when I am already fit to work last August 3, 2017. i have kids to feed and bills to pay thats why i need to work my saving are all used. What shall i do?Should i go to nlrc and file constructive dismissal? pls help me

2constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:49 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

7zynah wrote:hi,
i was diagnosed with mild hearing loss because of that i was force to have LOA. I dont really want because I need money and that I can still take calls by the way im working in a bpo. after a month my ent issue me Fit to work.but still our company doctor did not.approved my fit to work because it doesnt indicated in the medical certificate that i may take calks, so i went back to my ent and asked if she can change my medical certificate then she issued me a new one. Then on August 31, 2017 i have submmited my medical certificate indicating that i may take calls, my supervisor told me that they will process it and will wait for doctors and hr approval. I have texted my supervisor yesterday with regards to my case when will i can go back to work then he called my saying that it is best if i should wait for the hr to call me to explain. I was thinking what is the reason why he cant explain it to me? i have been in LOA for almost 3 months when I am already fit to work last August 3, 2017. i have kids to feed and bills to pay thats why i need to work my saving are all used. What shall i do?Should i go to nlrc and file constructive dismissal? pls help me

Have you tried calling your HR first?

http://www.councilviews.com

3constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:53 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ni terminate ka ba nila?

4constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:08 am

7zynah

Arresto Menor

no d nila ako terminate. mlmang un lng din ssbihin nun n ililipat ako ng non voice. pero mghihintay ako

5constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 am

7zynah

Arresto Menor

pero mghihintay n nmn ako kung kailn may opening at aapplyan ko pa un. my point here is matagal nko nghihintay. mghihintay p b ulit ako? e mtgal nko may fit to work?

6constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:00 am

JeniGD

Arresto Menor

if i sign the quit claims and hindi pa nila ako nababayaran sa pinangako nila, i want to file a case n complain

7constructive dismissal Empty Re: constructive dismissal Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:35 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Why did you sign a quitclaim when you have not received your final pay yet?

anyway, gano katagal na ba na separate ka sa company? ano ang mga ina antay mong bayad?

JeniGD wrote:if i sign the quit claims and hindi pa nila ako nababayaran sa pinangako nila, i want to file a case n complain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum