Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Constructive Dismissal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Constructive Dismissal Empty Constructive Dismissal Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 am

trish_0206

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to consult if i have a case against my previous employer and if my claims are valid.

My previous employer recently went on a reorganization and i was advised that i didnt meet the competencies to maintain my job. I was advised that i was disqualified to the redundancy pay because a position was given to me despite the fact that its not my current position

However, no reason or any written advise was given to me regarding the competencies that i failed and what are my areas for improvement. I was moved to a position wherein i was somewhat demoted for i will now report directly to a colleague in which i have the same position prior to the restructure. That demotion really affected my drive and motivation to go back to work and stay in the company. I even reported a case of discrimination to the HR and my supervisor but was just advised that it will be raised to the manager but i didnt hear any other information after such.

I was forced to resign because of that in addition to what my boss say during the reorganization cascade. He mentioned that some didnt not retain their job because of incompetency. I really felt bad on such accusations for i know that i have contributed to the company indeed well.In fact it was a reason given to me when i spoke to my boss and hr officer when i asked why i was moved to a different position.

I felt that the move was unfair and that i wasnt given a clear explanation as to why i didnt meet the set of requirements to retain my position.

Is there a possibility for me to personally get in contact with a lawyer to explain clearly what happend?

Also is there a chance for me to ask for my redundancy or even a compensation for my long years of stay in the company. For in the first place i advised my manager that im not interested in the position he wants me to move into and yet he positioned me there.

Hoping to hear your response soon.

Thank you.

2Constructive Dismissal Empty Re: Constructive Dismissal Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:27 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the nlrc for illegal termination through constructive dismissal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum