Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Jean0320

Arresto Menor

Yung kapatid ko po married. Yung son niya 6 y/old na. Pinangakuan siya ng biyenan niya na dadalhin ang bata sa Dubai at ibabalik rin lang sa kanya. Nandun yung asawa niya. Matagal na silang hiwalay. Ngayon po ayaw ng ibalik sa kanya ang bata at sinabihan pa na gagamitin nila lahat ng resources nila para lang di makuha ng kapatid ko ang anak niya. Nakiusap na ng paulit ulit ang kapatid ko pero ayaw pa ring ibalik. Ang gusto ay sumunod ang kapatid ko dun at sinabihan na siya na may resident visa na siya dun pero wala pa pala. Ginigipit siya dahil wala naman kami gaanong pera tulad nila. Nagsimula na kaming magtulungan para sa annulment case at isasabay ang custody case sa bata. Ang winoworry namin ay 6 y/o na siya baka pag natapos na ang kaso 7 na siya na kung saan maari ng ma brainwash ang bata or magamit nila ang kayamanan nila. Sa ngayon blinock na siya sa mga komunikasyon para makausap niya ang anak niya. Wala na. Hirap na hirap na ang kapatid ko. Pls help po kung ano ang mga dapat na gawin pa.

2Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Are they in Dubai?

3Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 am

Jean0320

Arresto Menor

Yes, my nephew is in Dubai with his Father and grandmother but my sister is in the Philippines.

4Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Jean0320 wrote:Yes, my nephew is in Dubai with his Father and grandmother but my sister is in the Philippines.
I don't know about Dubai specific, but sorry to say
/most OTHER countries give priority normaly to the MOTHER when it's small children
/while at least many of the ARAB countries give priority to the FATHER normaly.

Not even a powerful country as Great Britain could get back children taken from their British mother. (A well known case was in Yemen.)
But Dubai is more modern than some other Arab countries, so perhaps there is a chance.

5Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Even if you file a petition for habeas corpus, you will have a problem with the fact that the child is outside the jurisdiction of the Republic of the Philippines.

6Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Jean0320

Arresto Menor

So there's no chance we can get help from our government? What if the case is on going and they come back home for a while, can the husband and grandmother be called to court or arrested? We have zero communication now with our nephew. 😞 He's only 6 y/o..

7Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The persons from whom you are demanding to produce the body of the child in court are not within the jurisdiction of the Philippines.

consult a lawyer.

8Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Empty Re: Help Mayaman sila - Custody Case Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Jean0320 wrote:So there's no chance we can get help from our government? What if the case is on going and they come back home for a while, can the husband and grandmother be called to court or arrested? We have zero communication now with our nephew. 😞 He's only 6 y/o..

As I wrote even a powerful government as Great Britain (=England) couldn't manage to solve a case in Yemen, but some Arab countries are more sensitive what other countries think. The LAW in some/all ? Arab countries count children belinging to the father. (Most other countries count small children belong to the mother "automatic". So BOTH types are unfair to the other parent.)
Can try but don't expect result.

It's possible to start a case without them being here BUT then they will know they better avoid to go to the Philippines... So I would NOT start a case without them being here,, as long as there is a chance they will come to Phils, because it's so easy for them to avoid if they know...

I don't know if it's possible to make them Wanted by police WITHOUT them knowing it, so they will be caught in the custom if they return to Phils.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum