Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination Dispute

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Dispute Empty Termination Dispute Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:57 pm

clydzoe

Arresto Menor

Good evening,
I was terminated by my employer. What happened was, nagview kasi ako ng client's information(VIP) without any intention, just out of curiosity if meron siyang account sa system. After how many days, nagcascade ng email about dito na "No one should be accessing VIP accounts, blah blah" and dun ko lang nalaman na for termination pala yung gravity nung offense. Hindi din naman diniscuss during orientation nor training na bawal pala yun.
As per COC, nagviolate daw ako under the ff:
1. Serious misconduct that could result in serious consequences causing significant negative impact on employees, clients, operations, reputation, brand image, etc., substantial financial damage or impact, and/or high legal risk.
2. Unauthorized accessing or attempting to access company and/or client information by an employee who has no business need.
3. Failure to observe standard procedures that guarantee protection of confidential client information.
Any advice? Thank you

2Termination Dispute Empty Re: Termination Dispute Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Accept it, learn from it and move on

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum