Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND TITLE / WRONG SPELLING OF ADDRESS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND TITLE / WRONG SPELLING OF ADDRESS Empty LAND TITLE / WRONG SPELLING OF ADDRESS Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 am

Rockwell

Arresto Menor

Hi. My wife and I have acquired a land and have the certificate of title transfered to our name. But we discovered that the spelling of the address of our land title is incorrect.
The correct spelling is supposed to be "Villa Amor" but on the title, it was typed as "VILLA AMORA" (a letter A was added at the end. It was not our fault since all our documents and attachments are all correct including the Deed of Sale.
What do we have to do about it, and who is going to shoulder the expenses of going through the process of correction? Is it possible that the whole title be replaced instead of just putting an annotation on it? We want our title to be clean.
We badly need your advice as we need it for loan application for improvement.
Thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum