Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Reclessness?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical Reclessness? Empty Medical Reclessness? Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

BurnA

Arresto Menor

I had severe back pain and fever. I went to a nearby hospital and treated at the ER. The doctor gave me a strong pain reliever which gave me an allergic reaction. 2 hours after I had rashes and within 24 hours I had difficulty in breathing. They didn't take any medical history from me from the ER.

I went to a different hospital and got admitted for several days because if nausea, palpitation, difficulty of breathing, rashers all over my body. I was diagnosed with Hypersensitivity Reaction 2nd Degree to Drug Tablet. Its been 2 days after I got out of the hospital but the symptoms are recurring. I'm still having episodes of breathing issues and rashes. I don't have enough resources for treatment or possible confinement.

Does the doctor or the hospital that gave me the drug that caused the reaction/allergies have LEGAL OBLIGATION to me? What can I do?

Thank you.

2Medical Reclessness? Empty Re: Medical Reclessness? Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 pm

attyLLL

if you had been asked if you had any medical allergies, would you have mentioned the pain killer?

To be entitled to a claim against hospitals and doctors, you will have to show that the usual standard of care was not met.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum