Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employee charged with Breach of Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employee charged with Breach of Contract Empty Employee charged with Breach of Contract Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

jhade82

jhade82
Arresto Menor

Good day! We have employees charged with Violation of Company Policy. IR was uploaded online and when NTE was served, employees refused to sign and submitted a resignation letter effective immediately. No disciplinary conference happened. These employees were charged with Breach of contract by their former Manager which is deductible from their final pay check. Former employees are now disputing the Breach charged to them. We've escalated this already to HR and they mentioned that BOC are usually charged to former employees whose resignation is voluntary and can no longer serve the notice period required by the company. The Manager is persistent that BOC should be charged. Would like to ask your expertise if our former employees dispute is valid? TIA

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

What are they disputing? That there was a breach of contract? If they had an existing contract with a fixed date and no "exit clause", then yes offhand i would say that they were in breach.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum