Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dismissal of Employee

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dismissal of Employee Empty Dismissal of Employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:30 pm

kent101

Arresto Menor

hi po.. ask ko lang po sana legal way para magtanggal ng tao..

lagi po kasi sya nag aabsent and late
hindi pa nagpapaalam..

and natutulog lang sa trabaho.. tamad..

more than a year na sya sa company and kami ay baguhan lang, sopakiramdam nya okay lang ginagawa nya..

i've checked the records of the employee and wala naman po contract na pinirmahan sya simula nung na hire last 2016.

binigyan na namin sya ng memo with his absences and still di pa rin sya nag bibigay ng reply sa memo..

ano po ba magandang gawin para sa gantong empleyado..
please respond po..

2Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Send the employee a notice to explain.

Chronicle in specific detail his acts of negligence, absenteeism, and sleeping on the job.

Tell him that he should explain in writing why he should not be fired.

2. Wait for his written explanation and conduct a hearing with the employees who witnessed this person sleeping on the job, or showing this person his time sheet or attendance record.

3. If after you conducted the hearing and you are unsatisfied with his explanation, send him a written notice of termination for gross and habitual neglect of his duties.

However, since it appears that this is the first time you are going to do this, after performing the steps stated above, I suggest that you give this person a FINAL WARNING that any further infraction would be cause for his termination.

3Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:05 pm

kent101

Arresto Menor

kailangan pa ba yung company rules and policy para sa pagbibigay ng memo regarding unauthorize absences? panu kung wala yun?

4Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Wala ba kayong rules and regulations?

Nasa labor code naman ang just cause.

5Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:21 am

kent101

Arresto Menor

nawawala na po e.. nawala kasi yung ibang mga files dito sa office nung dumating na ko

6Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:18 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

cite article 282 of the labor code on just cause for termination

If wala kayong rules and regulations, moving forward, start drafting one then re-orientation of employees on the policies

7Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

kent101 wrote:nawawala na po e.. nawala kasi yung ibang mga files dito sa office nung dumating na ko

If you're in charge of doing the Admin work, then my advise would be draft the rules and regulations and then be it certified by your company attorney.

8Dismissal of Employee Empty Re: Dismissal of Employee Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:40 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment. Hope it helps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum