Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

probationary employee dismissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1probationary employee dismissal Empty probationary employee dismissal Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 pm

jacxhimura

Arresto Menor

Hello, nagfile po ako ng complaint sa NLRC for illegal dismissal. Probationary employee po ako and I was removed from my work at my previous call center 1 weel before my regularization. No due process, no notice to explain. Basically binagsak ng boss ko lahat ng rating sa performance evaluation ko para lang majustify na hindi ako maregularize.

The complaint I filed at NLRC outlines the horrible working conditions I experienced in my previous company, citing several instances where my boss would be screaming at me publicly on the floor, threatening to remove me from work at least twice a week ever since I got hired. Bottom line is, I was loved by the client I worked with, as well as the employees under my management. Which is why until now, the client still emails me and my former subordinates are asking me to take them where I may or will be working.

Due to the circumstances of my removal, I opted to file a complaint at NLRC. After several unresolved meetings at NLRC, the arbiter is then scheduling for me to finally submit a disposition paper (or something that sounds like that).

My question is, how do I create a disposition paper, or will a labor attorney be the one to do this for me? If so, can you help me find a labor attorney who can help me make this "disposition paper"? I'm due to submit this at NLRC next Friday, January 17th, otherwise my case will be dismissed.

Need your expert assistance, please.

2probationary employee dismissal Empty Re: probationary employee dismissal Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Position paper.

Are you done with the preliminary mediation? It is usually done for the 1st meeting. if no resolution was made, it is the time you are asked for the position paper.

For the position paper, you need to ask for an assistance of a lawyer. PAO might be able to help

3probationary employee dismissal Empty Re: probationary employee dismissal Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you can ask for an extension if your position paper is not yet ready on Jan. 17. Get a lawyer.

4probationary employee dismissal Empty Re: probationary employee dismissal Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:51 pm

jacxhimura

Arresto Menor

Okay thanks so much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum