Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file for legal separation?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to file for legal separation? Empty how to file for legal separation? Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

chaijie_04

Arresto Menor

my civil wedding was in 2005 and has been physically separated from my husband since 2007 as i was working abroad. He had a relationship with one of my friends and now they have a 2 year old baby girl and is cohabiting together. we have a son who is now 15 years old and a senior high. May I know what can i do to be able to be legally separated from my husband. My son doesn't want annulment because he heard from friends that if I do that he will become an illegitimate child.

2how to file for legal separation? Empty Re: how to file for legal separation? Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

hire a lawyer since legal separation has to be filed in court.

3how to file for legal separation? Empty Re: how to file for legal separation? Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

chaijie_04 wrote:my civil wedding was in 2005 and has been physically separated from my husband since 2007 as i was working abroad. He had a relationship with one of my friends and now they have a 2 year old baby girl and is cohabiting together. we have a son who is now 15 years old and a senior high. May I know what can i do to be able to be legally separated from my husband. My son doesn't want annulment because he heard from friends that if I do that he will become an illegitimate child.

Are the friends of your son lawyers?

IF the ground for DECLARATION OF NULLITY (NOT ANNULMENT, because I doubt that you have a ground for ANNULMENT and A DECLARATION OF NULLITY AND AN ANNULMENT ARE TWO VERY SEPARATE AND DISTINCT THINGS IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHY PEOPLE CASUALLY ACT AS THOUGH THEY REFER TO THE SAME THING) is PSYCHOLOGICAL INCAPACITY under Art. 36 of the Family Code, children born within the marriage are still going to be considered legitimate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum