Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOID MARRIAGE still need to file?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VOID MARRIAGE still need to file? Empty VOID MARRIAGE still need to file? Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:26 am

Peachyzzz

Arresto Menor

I need your expert advise regarding my issues. I am an OFW, i need to get my kids here in saudi arabia so decided to get married, we are married in muslim under the saudi law not in the phil embassy, so for 7 years marriage we didnt register it to the phil embassy because my husband marriage in the phil still not settled yet, he seek help a lawyer of a friend whose marriage already annulled, after a year before going on vacation the friend inform us that the paper is ok just check it to nso, for me also since we heard the news i decided to register to the phil embassy our marriage for the travel tax purposes of our kid, sad to say when we check the paper in the nso the marriage from first wife still existing. So now i need your advise if possible that our marriage that we submitted to nso can be retracted? I know that its already void but is there anyway to make it legal? Or automatically it is void already, what is the procedure since i buy properties under my name at first as single but when our marriage already in nso i need to update my status for the properties i buy (loan from the bank) from single yo married.
Your immediate reply is badly needed. Thanks

2VOID MARRIAGE still need to file? Empty Re: VOID MARRIAGE still need to file? Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to have your marriage declared null and void through a court order.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum