Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Single mother seeking financial responsibilty but Im not married

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

faith hope

Arresto Menor

Hi, can I ask an advise on how I can seek financial support sa father ng 2 kids q, the father of my children is working in a govt company in Riyadh right now. We decided to end up the relationship already and I moved to a new house with my kids (6 and 4 yrs old) tinanggal q na mga yaya na kaclose ng tatay ng mga bata. I am not married to him. Way back 4 months ago sa yaya ng mga bata nya pinapdala ang allowance ng mga bata but before that sken kaso nadwon ako sa business and prang nawalan sya ng tiwala financially, cguro kasi wla n akogn pera akla gagstusin q nag padala nya every month 15k for 2 kids.
But, recently nung naglipat nga ako ng bahay at tinaggal q na ang yaya ng mga bata hindi na sya nagbibigay ng pera pra sa dalwang kids. ang ginawa nya nagpapadala sya sa kaptid nya ng money and pinaggrocery worth 2k plus this month. Anong pwede kung gawin para mahabol q ang rights ng mga bata? or do I have a rights kasi we are not married? Im just asking for a 15k allowance knowing na I know his salary doon is mejo malaki because his working in a govt. company.

Thank you so much

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Since you have sole custody of your children because they are illegitimate, you also have an obligation to support your own children, and you cannot be wholly dependent on their father for support. You have to look for other means of income rather than just waiting on dole outs from the father, who is not even here in the Philippines.

Tell him that groceries are not enough, and ask if he could also help with the other expenses. Perhaps he could have his sister pay the school directly (for tuition fees) or whoever needs to be paid regarding the expenses so that he will not doubt that you are using the money for yourself.

I understand why he does not trust you with the money that are supposed to be for the children alone (you are not entitled to ask support for yourself because you are not married to him), and he is worried that you will just squander the money intended for the children.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum