Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single but married? please help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1single but married? please help Empty single but married? please help Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:15 pm

moonlight87

Arresto Menor

good day!
I've been in relationship with my bf for 2 years now, we are currently an OFW and wanted to get married abroad in the embassy but when we are preparing for the requirements for marriage license we found out that He's been married with another girl.[b] ( He had and intimate relationship with the girl once during her vacation 6 years ago, and unfortunately he got the girl pregnant but they did not get married.)he supported his son through her sister and doesn't have a communication with the girl for years. Now the problem is, we were filing for marriage and found out that he's been married with the girl since 2012 and he did not marry the girl ever.. he claimed single and never been married with anyone. He came to a lawyer to seek advise but the only advise he got was to file an annulment case. now the question is, what other action he can do or we can do to solve this? we really wanted to get married and have a family but this hinders us to proceed with our plans. please attorney help us.

2single but married? please help Empty Re: single but married? please help Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:20 pm

most_hated_me

Arresto Menor

once mag pakasal kau sa labas ng balwarye ng pinas? walang bigamy don dahil hndi sakop ng phil. marital law ang bansa kung saan kau mag papakasal. kya lng? pwde ba naman mag file ng sarili ang papel sa nso ng kumpleto detalye sa bf mo at sa girl na na jontis nya? Smile bka naman ang pag sasabi ng bf mo na never sila nag pakasal nong girl ay fairy tale lng:)

3single but married? please help Empty Re: single but married? please help Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:46 am

moonlight87

Arresto Menor

Yes, naisip narin naming magpakasal nalang sa abroad just to end the story but we're both professional and baka pagmalaman nung girl na nagpakasal kami ay pwede niya kaming kasuhan na dalawa.. pwedeng ma revoke yung license naming dalawa ng bf and make things harder for us. but anyways thanks.. is it better to get a private investigator on this matter for me to find out the truth?

4single but married? please help Empty Re: single but married? please help Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:10 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

most_hated_me wrote:once mag pakasal kau sa labas ng balwarye ng pinas? walang bigamy don dahil hndi sakop ng phil. marital law ang bansa kung saan kau mag papakasal. kya lng? pwde ba naman mag file ng sarili ang papel sa nso ng kumpleto detalye sa bf mo at sa girl na na jontis nya? :)bka naman ang pag sasabi ng bf mo na never sila nag pakasal nong girl ay fairy tale lng:)

WRONG! They are both Filipino citizens! therefore they are both under Philippines jurisdiction even if they get married abroad their marriage certificate will be forwarded by the Philippine Embassy!

5single but married? please help Empty Re: single but married? please help Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:47 pm

attyLLL

perhaps the better remedy is to file a petition for declaration of nullity of marriage and prove that he was not the one who signed the marriage contract. this was our same objective in one of our cases.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum