Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single but married

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1single but married Empty single but married Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 am

angry

Arresto Menor

hi there i am a government employee was married 1995.am planning to apply in canada, since i have to declare all the legal papers my problem was how will i declare that i am married but when employed in the government 2003 i used to put single in all my documents.will i be charge of any crime if i will declare it just now?help thanks...by the way, i obtained a diploma on 2002 from a school that i also used my maiden name.will it be valid still?thanks again.

2single but married Empty Re: single but married Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

attyLLL

will anyone have interest in filing a case against you? is there any document that is notarized, or where you executed an oath?

a married woman, whether separated or not, may use her maiden surname.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3single but married Empty single but married Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 am

angry

Arresto Menor

isn't it the personal data sheet and statement of assets and liabilities in the government were used to be notarized and i stated there that i am single.my question here was if i were to declare now at the personnel division that i am married that i will issue them my marriage contract,the dates will indicate my marriage?will there be a conflict or so?and also i found out lately that my ex husband committed bigamy.you see atty., i have to declare all of these in applying to canada. that the canadian embassy and other embasies are tied up with the nso, so i can't state there that i am single, they will require cenomar on this matter.thanks again.

4single but married Empty Re: single but married Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

angry

Arresto Menor

please i badly need a help on this..thanks again...

5single but married Empty Re: single but married Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you declare yourself married. being married is a legal conclusiona, meaning it is not necessarily a statement of fact.

if a case is filed against you for stating you are single, your defense is that you believed it to be so because it was bigamous.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum