Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of Surname Empty Change of Surname Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 pm

grace13salinas

Arresto Menor

Good evening po atty., ask lang po sana ako ng advice what to do and steps na need gawin para maayos ang birth certificate ko.
Ang surname and father's name po na nasa NSO and Local Civil Registrar is hindi po sa true father ko, different person (my grandparents family friend's son) my sign po siya sa birth certificate ko sa back since hindi naman po sila kasal ng mother ko. ano po kaya gagawin ko para magamit ko ang surname ng totoo kong father which is sa lahat ng docs. ko ay apelyido nya ang gamit ko?

2Change of Surname Empty Re: Change of Surname Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm

poknat

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty., I would like to consult about my son surname. His surname is same with me is it possible to change it with his father surname even if his father was dead but his father signed in his birth certificate.

Thank you I'm hoping for your response regarding this matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum