Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safety and advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Safety and advice Empty Safety and advice Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

error

Arresto Menor

I don't know kung anong itatawag ko for the topic..  I just need some advice regarding sa safety ng family ko especially sa daughter ko.. Nagkaroon ako ng relasyon sa kaibigan ko na married na with 2 sons. And his wife find out.. And chooses to leave them pero on a legal way.. And I know its wrong..Hindi po kami nagsasama.. Never naman akong sumagot o nakipagbangayan saknya,.. sa texts or calls or even sa mga ginawa nya pinagwalangbhala ko lang lahat... which on the other hand,,, lagi nyang ginagawa,,,  I have a daughter.. then dumating sa point na.. She make fake accounts under my name on facebook.. Message my daughter sisters and mother on facebook.. With threats and pambabastos and harsh words (sex related) not suitable for young (my daughter is only 13)... threats like.. "mamatay ka na"... Now I'm afraid for the safety of my daughter,,,

2Safety and advice Empty Re: Safety and advice Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can approach NBI for cases related to cyber crime.

3Safety and advice Empty Re: Safety and advice Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Wait, are you still cavorting with this person's husband?

Have you tried speaking with her and asking for her forgiveness before telling her to stop harassing you? It might work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum