Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attendance Guidelines

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attendance Guidelines Empty Attendance Guidelines Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:53 am

sndp

Arresto Menor

We have this new "policy" in our group that every employee has to send an email to the local.manager once we get in. If we fail to do so, we will be served a corrective action. They have this new attendance matrix wherein if an employee is late for 15 minutes in a month, the employee's rating will be needs expectations, which is failed. And if you are late for a minute, then that' would still affect your rating. Aren't employees supposed to have a grace period? With regard to sending an email once we get in, isn't that too much? We already have 4 tools for checking our attendance. It is demotivating and degrading knowing that the leaders in our team doesn't trust their analysts when it comes to attendance. Do we have a law against that? Thank you.

2Attendance Guidelines Empty Re: Attendance Guidelines Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:22 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no law against it.

3Attendance Guidelines Empty Re: Attendance Guidelines Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 am

sndp

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the quick reply. I am a single parent, and I do have a solo parent ID, one of the benefits is to have a flexible schedule. Are the benefits of a single parent covered in the labor law?

4Attendance Guidelines Empty Re: Attendance Guidelines Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:53 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

what do you mean? yes as a single parent you are entitled to flexi schedule as accorded by ra 8972. let your HR know and what schedule you wish baka they can accommodate you

5Attendance Guidelines Empty Re: Attendance Guidelines Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:34 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

There is a limit to a flexi schedule i.e. if you're a call center with night schedule, you cannot have a flexi schedule working on the daytime. Or, flexi schedule doesn't excuse you to being late like your schedule is 8-5 and you changed it to 9-6 and you still come in past 9.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum