Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surname Change Minor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surname Change Minor Empty Surname Change Minor Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Cpgreyes

Arresto Menor

Hi po and Good day, pasensya na po did not have enough time to go through the forums to see and check if may nakapagtanong na about this, I also feel like mas importante kung mas kumpleto yung detalye. Anyhow, on to my concern. Yung pinsan ko po was in a domestic partnership for 7 years. Then this year naghiwalay po sila nung babaeng kinakasama niya, dinala po nung babae yung 1 yr and 6 month old na anak, and ngayon po klineclaim niya na hindi anak ng kuya ko yun and wants to change the child's surname sa apelyido ng current partner niya. Nakaapelyido po kasi sa kuya ko ang bata and hindi din po sigurado ang paternity ng bata and we feel na nagsisinungaling yung babae by claiming na yung bago niyang kinakasama ngayon ang ama ng bata at hindi po ang kuya ko(ayaw po niyang ipaDNA test yung bata). Ano po kaya ang legal options namin? Eventually gusto po sanang makuha ng kuya ko ang custody pero right now gusto po namin na hindi mapalitan ang apelyido since we cannot just take the girl's word regarding the child's paternity. And finally mapapalitan po ba nila last name without involving my kuya in the entire process? Thanks po and God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum