Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should I do? URGENT HELP!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What should I do? URGENT HELP! Empty What should I do? URGENT HELP! Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 pm

cjmcrns

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just really need a legal advice about what happened.

I have a car. It's partly mine, but my dad practically owns it fully. I used it for our organization's Youth Camp last May. I was only a facilitator that time (that means I can't go out so the organizers were the only one who can) but I'm close with the people organizing the camp. They asked if they could use my car for the camp – like picking up the food for the campers, getting some stuffs needed for the camp at one of the organizer's house, etc. Mostly I don't know the reason why. The two examples mentioned were the only reasons they told me. I was completely okay with it. Except for the fact that one of them got my car scratched. It was the day after the last day of camp. I woke up to a text from my uncle asking me why there was a big scratch in front of my car. I got worried, because it was really visible. Yes it's good that my dad didn't got mad, but of course it left me guilty. I had to do something. So I confessed, and told him that I let the organizers use my car. That nobody bothered to tell me about it nor confessed who did it. (Some friends right?) I had absolutely no idea what to do. Few days later my dad came back with the car, and I saw that he had it fixed already. But that didn't stop me from confronting the organizers. So I told my dad to send me a message about the payment, and I sent a screenshot of our message to one of the organizers. Eventually he agreed. I waited for weeks, but no one bothered to leave a message update about it. So yesterday, I left a message again asking about the payment. He replied asking if they could just pay half. NO. I don't wanna be nice anymore. My dad paid for what they've done, and they're asking if they could pay half of it? For your information as well, I saw a lot of them driving the car. And it's very possible for them to pay the price, which is Php 7,500, since not only one drove it, but more than that. I gave him an option: it's either they all contribute to the payment, or find out who did it and let that person face his/her consequence. It's unfair for me, especially for my dad. The reason why I'm asking for legal advice regarding this matter is because I think it would help me more. I was thinking of filing a demand, but I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

Your advice will be much appreciated. Feel free to ask more details about what happened. Thank you so much in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum