Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls help me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pls help me Empty Pls help me Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 am

Megumi

Arresto Menor

Ask lng po anu pwd kaso kpag force overtime time k tpos nh miscarriage k po then pinag thsimisan ako ako at pinagkaisahan resulting to chronic depression

2Pls help me Empty Re: Pls help me Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It depends on the entirety of your version of facts, and if such can be proven in court with substantial evidence. Mere allegations on your behalf will not prosper, and must be corroborated with witness testimonies and documentary evidence (if any).

You must hire a lawyer specializing in labor law for him to assess your case and see if it will prosper accordingly.

Good luck.

3Pls help me Empty Re: Pls help me Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Megumi

Arresto Menor

Thank u

4Pls help me Empty Re: Pls help me Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:40 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You are most welcome.

If you need free legal advice regarding your labor-related situation, you may go to the nearest DOLE office since there are helpdesks that may be able to help you out in your situation.

Good luck on your case.

5Pls help me Empty Urgent.. Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:23 am

Yadz

Arresto Menor

Gudeve,1 akong sales clerk tpos inassist ko yung anak ko,nagbayad cya pero 1 items lng ang nabayaran.nkita s cctv na tinupe ko yung items n magkapatong.pinagawa ako ng IR.ang tnung ko po ano po b ang mangyayari sken?tinanggal na po nila ako s store.my iba paba clang pdeng gawin sken? Please i really nid an answer..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum