Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANK OBLIGATIONS UNPAID - NEED LEGAL ADVISE

+3
pepe1928
thepoetsedge
LYDS65
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

just attend the summon para malaman mo kung ano ang gusto nila. malay mo makapag strike ka ng deal na favorable sayo just make sure na magbabayad ka.

kung tinanggihan ka ng PAO, most probably hindi ka indigent kaya wala ka choice kundi maghire ng lawyer kung magkakakaso man.

FYI lang, civil case lang po ang pwede file against credit card loans. however, kung magsampa sila ng kaso at Manalo sila, ang korte ang maguutos sayo na magbayad kaya makipag ayos ka na lang kay CC company kung kaya mo naman bayaran kahit paunti unti since utang mo naman yun.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You cannot go to jail for non-payment of debt, but that does not mean that you will be able to get away with not paying your obligations.

Only a court can issue a summons, and when they do, they send a person called the sheriff to your place of residence or business or wherever you may be found (if this is known to the one complaining) and hand the paper over to you or to whomever is at the location who can receive summonses on your behalf.

pepe1928

Arresto Menor

may I know the bank?

Lfhh

Arresto Menor

pepe1928 wrote:may I know the bank?
RCBC po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum