Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consultation for Family Properties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Consultation for Family Properties Empty Consultation for Family Properties Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 pm

dagatan

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I would like to know , if it is legal to sell the house named by the deceased wife (not married in the title ) ( titled by her maiden name ) of the husband. They were married by 1991 and the house was been assumed by the deceased wife by 1986 . As of now they have 2 childrens . The husband garmented the house titled by her late wife , with their signature of the youngest child, the older child did not signed the contract for garment . The husband forged the signature of the older child. How can the older child file a case against her father for forgering the signature , and is it possible that the person who accepted the garment title can get the house with a forged contract. And is it possible to sell the house titled by the deceased wife with a maiden name by the husband ? is the children must sign first before selling legally the house?
Thank you !

2Consultation for Family Properties Empty Re: Consultation for Family Properties Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

I have no idea what you mean by garment.

3Consultation for Family Properties Empty Re: Consultation for Family Properties Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:41 am

dagatan

Arresto Menor

pawned

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum