Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need my peace of mind back....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need my peace of mind back.... Empty I need my peace of mind back.... Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

lynnard18

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

I need some legal advise on the following:

1.) Nag apply ako ng loan sa pag-ibig (house & lot purchase) sa property na ibenibenta for 1.3M. Na appraise ito ng PAG-IBIG ng 1M. The loan amount approved was only 590K. So may balance pa po ako sa seller. This caused a lot of headache sa aming mag-asawa.

2.) The seller received the whole amount from Pag-Ibig (590K). Ang balanse po ay binbayaran namin but we told her we can't pay it right-away....we made it clear to her before we applied the loan that we can only afford what Pag-Ibig will approve. But she said pag usapan na lang daw namin ang balanse after she get the money.

3.) Its been a year now. We have paid her more or less a 100K. Alam ko malaki pa ang kulang pero binabyaran namin pa unti-unti.

4.) My problem is her manner of collecting. Kasi everytime there is a need sa pamamhay nila ay nag tetext sya na naniningil, anytime po, even if kababayad lang namin. Even during our working hours. Pati po pambili nila ng uling ay sa amin pa po kumukuha kasi wala po siyang trabaho. Lately, nagpakasal sya halos kami na rin po ang gusto nya'ng sumagot sa ilang kakailanganin sa kasal nya.

5.) Lately, we have refused to pay kasi walang wala na po kaming maibigay, we also have our needs sabi ko sa kanya. She started asking us to apply for a salary loan para daw magka pera kami. This time pumalag na ako. Sobra na po kasi.

6.) This afternoon I got a summon from the Barangay gusto daw pumirma kami na mag bayad every month ng amount na gusto nya, but we cant assure her that. So for sure, I wont sign such an agreement na di ko kaya tuparin. Pwede po bang di ako makipag sundo sa gusto nya'ng terms??? Ang gusto ko naman kasi yung kaya namin, pero ayaw nya naman kasi napaka konti daw ng amount na kaya namin ibayad sa kanya. She insist on her demand. Ano po pwede namin gawin??? We have all the intentions to pay her, pero sana yung kaya namin ibigay...more than that, di po ako papayag kasi ayaw ko pong pumirma sa isang kasunduang di ko kayang tuparin. Am I still liable in court? May kaso po ba pwedeng isampa para sa akin? Ano po ba dapat ang gagawing ko?

7.) I have lost my peace of mind in her manner of collecting. Any legal remedies? Im willing to do anything just to regain my peace.

8.) Thanks and God bless.

2I need my peace of mind back.... Empty Re: I need my peace of mind back.... Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

attyLLL

so is the property now in your name?

take the opportunity at the bgy to work out a settlement. if none, she does have a right to initiate a collection case.

document what she is doing and initiate your own case of unjust vexation at the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3I need my peace of mind back.... Empty Re: I need my peace of mind back.... Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

lynnard18

Arresto Menor

Yes the property is now in my name but its with Pag-ibig naka mortgage. Can she really demand an amount i honestly cannot produce at the moment and go to court to oblige me with her terms?

I will meet half way and compromise so long as I can honestly produce the amount stipulated in our "would be" settlement, pero kung hindi, I won't sign it and lie to her, & worst lie to myself.

4I need my peace of mind back.... Empty Re: I need my peace of mind back.... Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 am

lynnard18

Arresto Menor

lynnard18 wrote: Can she really demand an amount i honestly cannot produce at the moment and go to court to oblige me with her terms?

5I need my peace of mind back.... Empty Re: I need my peace of mind back.... Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:12 am

attyLLL

yes, and if she wins, the court sheriff will take your belongings to satisfy the award.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum