Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need an urgent advise, about business financing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angel raven

Arresto Menor

Hello this is Angel,
I need an urgent advise if where can I get the fastest way for financing my business since, I owe a lot from that business due to accrued rental payments, salaries, penalties etc since the business is not really earning at all, at the same time I don't want to file bankruptcy since It will ruin my credit score even my credibility but my sole proprietor business is only 11 months but I can't finance it anymore and I need to pay an important payable or else they will sue me, I don't know where to seek assistance for a faster option for business financing since most business loans has higher qualification for approval and I don't have any properties for collateral, I just need an urgent help, please give me some advises

Thank you

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Advice is plural in itself.

Have you tried your blood relatives (who are not loan sharks, of course)?

angel raven

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:Advice is plural in itself.

Have you tried your blood relatives (who are not loan sharks, of course)?

I tried to seek assistance to my family & relatives but none of them wants to help me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum