Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advise (urgent)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal advise (urgent) Empty Legal advise (urgent) Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:52 pm

iammadara

Arresto Menor

Good Evening Sir.
Ask ko lang po sana if meron po ba ako pwede ikaso don sa lalaki na ayaw tigilan I text ung asawa ko. I think meron po sila relasyon. And nagkikita sila. Gusto ko sana kasuhan yun lalaki para tigilan na nya kami. And meron din po siya threat sakin magkita daw kami. Siya pa yun matapang eh wala na po sya sa lugar. Ano po ba ang pwede ko ikaso sa kanya? Sana po matulugan nyo ako. Salamat po.

2Legal advise (urgent) Empty Re: Legal advise (urgent) Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Depending on the content of the threat, a criminal case of grave/light threat may be filed against the guy.

However, you still need a lawyer to review the circumstances of your case just to check if there is indeed a case to be filed, if the facts of the case fit the elements of grave/light threat in the law.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum