Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand for child Support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand for child Support  Empty Demand for child Support Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 am

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

Good Day Ma'am Sir. I just want to seek advice regarding to my situation. I am 23 years old and a mother of two boys 2 and 4 years old. Well ,right now me and the father of my children are not in good terms. He doesn't have a stable income/stable work because he only works as a tourguide in their hometown. Ang sinasabi po sakrn hindi consistent at mahirap magkaroon ng tourist. I am also currently employed just this year with minimum salary. My 4year old son i going to school already. Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman kung ano po ang pwede kung laban sa tatay po nila regarding sa financial support nya sa mga anak namin, kahit yung monthly allowance lang sna nila, gusto ko po sana na consistent po sya nagbibigay,although nagpapadala naman po sya ng pera sapat lang po sa pambili ng gatas at diaper ng second child namin. Pero yun nga lang po hindi consistent at kailangan ko po lagi syang kulitin para po magpadala. One more thing pa po is mahirap po syang kausapin lapitan or icontact po. Thank you and Godbless!

2Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

ang financial support ay depende sa pangangailangan ng anak at kapasidad ng magulang na magprovide. pwede ka magsend ng demand letter pero pano nya magagawang magprovide ng halaga na hihilingin mo kung wala naman talaga syang ganung pera?

3Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:32 pm

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

Hindi po ba parang obligation nya na din po snang maghanap ng stable job po para ma provide po yung mga kailangan ng mga anak nya? If ever po pwede ko din po kayang sabihin yun kung mag kconsult po ako sa attorney. And registered tour guide po sya saknila so ang alam ko po with salary na po kung registered na.. For demand letter po pag gumawa kailangan po ba ng attorney para makagawa?

4Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

KzelSL wrote:Hindi po ba parang obligation nya na din po snang maghanap ng stable job po para ma provide po yung mga kailangan ng mga anak nya?  If ever po pwede ko din po kayang sabihin yun kung mag kconsult po ako sa attorney.  And registered tour guide po sya saknila so ang alam ko po with salary na po kung registered na.. For demand letter po pag gumawa kailangan po ba ng attorney para makagawa?

The same could also be said for you, as you have only found a job now. If you think he is lying about his capacity to provide, then by all means, send him a formal demand letter. However, even if you file a case against him and have him sent to jail, you will not achieve what you were asking for in the first place - a steady flow of child support. He will not be able to earn income while he is in jail, and that is counter-productive.

The demand letter could come from you personally, but I suggest that at this early stage you hire a lawyer to do that for you.

5Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 am

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much this helped me a lot. And if incase po How much will it cost if I hire a a lawyer or if I go to PAO?

6Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:20 am

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

My laban naman po ako if ever? i just confirmed,he is a registered tour guide in a company kaya may salary po syang nakukuha plus incentives.. Kaya I heard he can provide himself to go back and fourth for a vacation on other places..meron po. Akong previous jobs I just went back to school last yr pero hindi ko po. Kaya ang expense ko pagsabayin sa mga kailangan ng mga anak ko. Kaya ngayon lang po ulit employed. And if po magsend ako ng demand letter saknya at hindi po nya replyan positively or still wala paring pakialam,ano po next move ko po doon? Thank you so much! Sobrang helpful po ito. I just want to get an Idea para mas maintindihan ko po kahit mga seek po ako ng advice from lawyers personally po.

7Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:08 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Is your ex legally married to someone else?

Just because he has a job and is employed gainfully does not mean that you could tax him for everything that he has. If he has a family and himself to support, you have to understand that you cannot take a huge part of his income, if that is what you like.

If he does not settle, and if you don't live in the same city or municipality, you need not go to his barangay, and then you could seek legal advice so you could file the necessary case.

If you are gainfully employed and your income is above the allowable threshold to be considered indigent, you might not qualify for PAO services. The legal fees are relative depending on where you are and what type of private lawyer that you engage.

8Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 am

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

He's not married po. Pero may other girlfriend na po sya. Gusto ko lang po yung atleast monthly allowance lang po sna for the kids. Yung atleast consistent at hindi ko kailangan laging pinipilit. I just cannot afford po kasi lahat ng expenses kaya gusto ko lang po sna yung tulong kahit hindi malaking amount basta importante meron.

9Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:29 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Send him a demand letter and see what he says. You will never get what you want until you try. He will not be able to read your anonymous complaints about him here anyway, using a pseudonym.

10Demand for child Support  Empty Re: Demand for child Support Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:33 am

KzelSL

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advices atleast i got ideas na po. Godbless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum