Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand for a support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand for a support Empty Demand for a support Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:18 pm

freeway83

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Im 34 and married for 3 years. Almost 5 yrs muna kami nag live in before we get married. We have an 8 yrs old son.

Una akong niloko ng mister ko nung 2 yrs old pa lng ung son namin and hindi lng isang beses but i given him many chances.

And now, i found out na meron ulit syang babae and i had enough, pinapili ko sya buhay binata or kami and it ends up sa unang choice. Tinggap ko decision nya and I demand him to give a support sa amin. Kaya nya daw sagutin anak ko lang since wala na daw kami.

Tuition fee and a 5k allowance per month lng daw kaya nya ibigay. What I am asking Atty. if may karaptan ba ako mag demand ng mas malaki sa sinabi nya? Is there any percentage of his salary I can demand as a wife?

And ano pwede ko gawin if he refuse sa demand ko? He is receiving a 30k salary per month. Your advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you po.

2Demand for a support Empty grabeh wala man lng reply Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:46 pm

freeway83

Arresto Menor

Sad disappointed

3Demand for a support Empty Re: Demand for a support Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

freeway83 wrote:Hi Atty,

Im 34 and married for 3 years. Almost 5 yrs muna kami nag live in before we get married. We have an 8 yrs old son.

Una akong niloko ng mister ko nung 2 yrs old pa lng ung son namin and hindi lng isang beses but i given him many chances.  

And now, i found out na meron ulit syang babae and i had enough, pinapili ko sya buhay binata or kami and it ends up sa unang choice.  Tinggap ko decision nya and I demand him to give a support sa amin. Kaya nya daw sagutin anak ko lang since wala na daw kami.

Tuition fee and a 5k allowance per month lng daw kaya nya ibigay. What I am asking Atty. if may karaptan ba ako mag demand ng mas malaki sa sinabi nya? Is there any percentage of his salary  I can demand as a wife?

And ano pwede ko gawin if he refuse sa demand ko? He is receiving a 30k salary per month. Your advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you po.

Since you were married to him, you have rights to receive spousal support and kids has rights to receive financial support from their father. Send demand letter for him to comply. Otherwise, you can file charges against your spouse.

Support is based on capacity of the father to provide and the needs of the dependents. There is no exact computation on the amount. The support should cover basic and fair expenses from food, education, dwelling/house bills, transpo and medicals. The court would decide on this once you file a case against your spouse. HTH

4Demand for a support Empty Re: Demand for a support Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 am

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor

i have the same problem. how can i ask for support if i dont know his exact address in dubai? 4years no support and no communication. ngaun ko lang naisipan maghabol ng sustento because im planning to quit my job so i can use my separation pay sa annulment fee. at yung matitira ay pang negosyo ko. i just want to make sure na hindi kawawa anak ko if i resign sa job ko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum