Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

additional claim

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1additional claim Empty additional claim Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 pm

ednaearl

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang if what would be the best remedy kasi hindi ko naisama sa complaint for constructive dismissal with NLRC yung money claims ko (13th month pay, VL credits, retirement contribution, 1 day salary.)

im am now awaiting for the execution of the judgment on the constructive dismissal case.

what do i need to file? another complaint, motion for recomputation, or motion for additional claim? hindi pa nag presecribe yung money claim ko.

thank you.

2additional claim Empty Re: additional claim Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

attyLLL

you can file a supplemental document with a motion to admit, but it may delay the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3additional claim Empty Re: additional claim Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

ednaearl

Arresto Menor

if it will delay the case, it would then be better po kaya to just file another complaint so hindi na makaka apekto sa execution nito? total final and executory na yung constructive dismissal case.

this april na mag prescribe yung money claims. kaya hinahabol ko rin yung prescriptive period kasi sayang naman yung pera ko.

4additional claim Empty Re: additional claim Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

attyLLL

no, you cannot file another case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum